Otolaryngologist Richard Galos and the team at Sovah ENT & Allergy - Martinsville treat the full spectrum of ear, nose and throat problems, from hearing loss, allergies, and sinus disease to thyroid and parathyroid disease and cancers of the head and neck. Audiologist Whitney Eanes diagnoses and treats hearing loss - offering the widest selection of affordably priced hearing aids in the area, including the latest rechargeable devices.
Conditions we evaluate and treat:
- Allergies to include inhalant testing, food allergy testing, immunotherapy and education
- Dizziness / Balance disorders
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Dysphagia (Difficulty Swallowing)
- Gastric Reflux
- Sinus Problems
- Sore Throats
- Tonsil & Adenoid Problems
Common Surgical Procedures:
- Ear Surgery – Most ear surgeries address hearing impairment and hearing loss. Common procedures include eardrum repair (tympanoplasty), stapedectomy and ear tube placement.
- Nose or Nasal Surgery – Nose surgery is intended to correct airflow problems as well as improve sinus function.
- Throat Surgery – Throat surgery may correct problems such as snoring, improve chronic infection or treat malignancy.